RULES OF CONDUCT FOR GROUP GUIDED TOURS
Here you can find the ordinance of the LIGURIA region.
- Use of the mask for the tour guide and for the participants.
- Frequent use of hand hygiene.
- Compliance with the rules of distancing and the prohibition of gathering.
- Prepare adequate information on all prevention measures to be adopted.
- Draw up a program of activities, planned as much as possible with reservation.
- Organize the activity with small groups of participants, up to 25 people for each tour guide.
- To ensure that interpersonal safety distances are respected, we strongly recommend that you rent headphones.
- The availability of brochures and other paper information is subject to online sending to participants before the start of the tourist initiative.
RULES OF CONDUCT FOR GUIDED TOURS OF INDIVIDUALS IN MINIVAN
Vehicle cleaning protocol according to anti-Covid regulations
Internal protocol for the prevention and sanitation of vehicles in rental service with driver used for the transport of customers and adopted by CTTours for preventive purposes, to protect users and driving staff.
Prepared on the basis of the legal obligations regarding prevention for the fight against the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
High pressure washing with common detergent products.
Particular attention is paid to the disinfection of the handles with alcohol-based products and anticovid-19 certified.
Cleaning and disinfection, at each change of customer / passenger, of leather, fabrics and plastics with specific certified alcohol-based products.
The vehicle can accommodate passengers up to 60% of the capacity. The capacity increases up to 6 passengers in case of a family group or people living together.
Under no circumstances can the seat next to the driver be occupied.
The driver must wear a protective mask.
To access the vehicle, at each climb and during the entire journey, passengers are required to: Wear a protective mask; disinfect your hands, using the alcoholic gel made available by the transport company.
The transport company makes protective masks available on request to passengers.
For the preventive protection of passengers and the driver, subjects with obvious symptoms attributable to the Covid-19 virus, specifically cough and body temperature over 37.5 degrees, cannot access the vehicle.